We are excited to announce that it is time to reopen NEAT Finds. Our first day open will be Wednesday May 27 at noon.
We have missed seeing our staff and all of you over the last 6 weeks but are carefully heeding the advice of Dr. Henry and proceeding with caution.
At this point, we are reopening Wed. through Sat. from 12-5 to facilitate cleaning and maintain a safe space for everyone. This schedule is subject to change and we will keep you posted as things develop.
In the meantime, we know you’ve been home cleaning! Here are some guidelines you should know:
- There are 10 people allowed in the store at a time
- Customers are encouraged to wear their own masks in the store
- We are encouraging debit/credit payments wherever possible
- Although we love all your little people, please keep your party to a minimum
- The Toy Room is closed for the time being and the Book Nook has had its table and chairs removed
- Change rooms are also closed for the time being
- Donations will be restricted to 6 bags/boxes at a time; At this time ALL Donations are by Appointment Only – Watch our Facebook Page for times
- We are accepting furniture provided we have room, please mention it when making your appointment to ensure we have space
- Staff are unable to help unload donations. If you need help, please bring it
- Please carefully maintain your distance from our staff
We appreciate your understanding and support in keeping everyone safe!